Home Security Houston – Security Companies in Houston, TXJanuary 5th, 2013 | Posted by in Cities
|There are many home security companies in Houston, TX with some having a local presence and others who provide services nationally. We at 6Webs.com rank the best security system companies who conduct business in the greater Houston, TX area. In 2011 there were 1,281 burglaries, 198 murders, 375 robberies, 3200 thefts, 572 auto thefts and 36 accounts of rape per 100,000 Houston, Tx residents. Researching the best Houston, TX home security system is a good idea and you came to the right place.||
Houston, TX Home Security Reviews
Each year the 6Webs.com home security expert team conducts reviews on a national, state and city level of the best home security system companies. Of course the team doesn’t get to every single city so we pick the top cities with the highest crime rates like Houston, TX. Unfortunately, Houston has a higher crime rate but your chances of becoming a victim of a home break in or a burglary can be greatly reduced by purchasing a home security system with monitoring services. You can reduce your chances of becoming a victim as well as reduce your homeowners insurance premiums and provide your family with a piece of mind that your home is protected and being monitored 24/7 from the home security company you choose.
Houston, TX Home Security Systems Reviews
Below are the results of the Houston home security systems reviews and the Houston security companies we found to be the best choice for residents. Each company has its unique advantage but the main point to remember is that these are the top home security system providers in Houston after reviewing dozens of Houston home security companies. Each home security company conducting business in the Houston, TX area had their monitoring, equipment, warranty, technology and customer service records investigated, reviewed and ranked. Here are the top 5 Houston, TX home security companies.
ADT Authorized Dealer
Vivint Authorized Dealer
Houston Security Companies Reviewed
FrontPoint Security Houston TX
FrontPoint Security is a national home security system company that conducts business in the Houston, TX area. You will not find a FrontPoint Security Houston installer in the yellow pages because there home security systems are a do-it-yourself installation. They take less than 15 minutes to setup and configure. Their home security system come preconfigured and will ship right to your Houston home and within a few minutes you can have it setup and call the FrontPoint Security activation team to test that everything is working as expected.
Protect America Houston TX
Protect America is also a national home security system company that provides Houston home security monitoring services. The Protect America setup and installation is a breeze and can be performed in a few minutes. Protect America will send the home security equipment right to your Houston home then you can place their wireless sensors on each entry point of your home. You wont’ find Protect America home security installers in the Houston, TX yellow pages because their systems are so easy to install.
ADT Houston TX
ADT Security has been in business for over 100 years. If you would like a professional installation of your home security system then ADT is an excellent choice. ADT Security conducts business in Houston, TX and all of the surrounding areas. There are a number of local ADT Houston security installers in the area where they will be happy to install your home security system as well as show you the ins and outs of how the system works.
Vivint Houston TX
Similar to ADT, Vivint has a local presence in the Houston, TX area. All of Vivint’s home security systems are professionally installed and you can ask the Vivint home security questions on how to use the system right in your own home. You’ll find that home security and home automation services provided by Vivint in Houston TX are some of the best services you can get. Vivint is the leader in home automation and home security so if you are looking to save on your energy bills in your Houston home then Vivint might be the best choice for you.
LifeShield Security Houston TX
LifeShield Security provides both a DIY installation or a local installation from a LifeShield Security dealer in Houston, TX. Customers receive the best of both worlds when selecting LifeShield Security. Some homeowners prefer to install the systems themselves while other would rather leave it to the professional installers at LifeShield Security.
Selecting Houston Security Companies
Top 3 Tips on How to Shop for the Best Houston TX Alarm System
Having the best Houston alarm system will definitely decrease or lessen the chances of break-ins. The criminals know that the warning sign will immediately go off so they won’t be able to effectively ransack the place. How does this type of system work? The sensors that can be found in the system are so sensitive to movements, and once triggered, it will immediately set off a loud sound. However, there are certain sensors that are specifically designed to alert the Houston security company once movements inside the home have been detected.
The owner of the home will instantly be called to verify the emergency. In case you need assistance, the security business will alert the following departments to come to the rescue: paramedics, police or fire department.
It is recommended that you start shopping for a Houston home security system in order to safeguard your family and property. Nothing is more precious than life so you have to ensure that you and your family are safe, especially during nighttime. Take note of the following top tips on how you can find the right home security device:
1. Determine the cost of the Houston security company monitoring service. For most people, the price that they have to pay for a home security system is an important part of the decision making process. Although there are several Houston home security companies that are offering various types of surveillance cameras and other home security sensor, the prices for these products can vary so you have to properly select the right item that fits your budget.
2. 24-hour home monitoring services. Most Houston home security providers offer cellular home alarm systems, but you need to make sure that the primary monitoring is cellular. Cellular systems are safer and will prevent a burglar from cutting phone wires that run outside your Houston home.
3. Customer services is paramount. 6Webs.com ranks each Houston home security system provider on their customer service rating. All of the companies presented on this page have a high Better Business Bureau rating compared to other home security providers that were reviewed. It is always good to check on the BBB rating of the local installer as well.
A home alarm system will also let you save on your property insurance premiums. Most insurance businesses are offering a great deal of discount on insurance premiums for property owners with an effective home alarm system. Just make sure that you do your research. Remember that proper planning and making the right inquiries will help in finding the best security system for your Houston home.
Choosing a DIY Houston Home Security System
It is a sad fact that the community is no longer as safe as it used to be. The escalating level of criminality is something that is so scary. You can’t simply trust anybody anymore. Despite having a neighborhood security and safety group, a property owner is still required to purchase the best Houston cellular home security system. A criminal can implement a lot of ways to get the valuables that you currently have at home.
If you think that criminals can only be found in urban areas, then you are wrong. Studies show that they also permeate the suburban and rural areas. Since many of these places do not have a security and surveillance system, the people that reside therein are no longer safe. They become an easy prey for these villains. Burglary and home invasion are some of the most common crimes that happen in these areas.
It is important that you take note of the following top tips on how you can select the best DIY Houston Home Alarm System:
1. Look at the benefits before checking out the price that is being offered by the company. Many property owners fail to install the right cellular Houston home security systems because they have already conditioned their minds that these gadgets are extremely pricey. Nothing is more priceless than your life, and this is the most compelling reason for you to place an order for these devices.
2. Purchase a DIY Houston, TX home security system. These systems do not cost much, and there are various models to choose from. The DIY Houston home security system providers pre-configure their security systems so the installation is a breeze.
3. Buying a home security system does not end with the installation of the sensors. Always select the right company that can offer 24-hour monitoring service.
4. Wireless systems are now considered as the best DIY home alarm systems these days. This is due to the fact that installing these items is quite an easy task. The tools that you are going to use are common, and you do not have to place wires all over your property. Another important thing about these wireless security gadgets is that they can be effectively managed through computers. You can get a visual image of your home even though you are not in the area.
5. Most crimes happen at night when the owner of the property is already asleep; thus, it is important that your security system is able to record night vision features in full color.
6. Ensure that the camera and the alarm works well together. Once the alarm has been activated, the camera should automatically start recording everything.
7. Get the right stuff from a reliable home security provider. Read the reviews on 6Webs.com before making a purchase.